We need our joints to stay active and mobile throughout our lives, which is why finding a supplement that is a good long-term solution is important. Because GOPO® is all-natural, gentle on your system and non-habit forming, it makes an ideal long-term supplement, especially when accompanied by other holistic joint care measures.
- All-natural and approved by the Vegetarian Society
- Concentrated, effective galactolipids
- Naturally-occurring, standardized levels of vitamin C
- Rose hips naturally contain antioxidant vitamin C
- Our rose plants are grown without pesticides
- No shellfish or pork-derived ingredients
- Non-GMO (genetically modified organism)
What to expect with GOPO.
Each person’s body chemistry and lifestyle is unique, so individual responses to using GOPO will vary. However, research has shown that 82% of people, or 8 out of 10, have reported improvement in 3 weeks; even more report improvement at the 4 and 5 week milestones. This 3-5 week period is called the “loading period” and it is important to maintain the initial recommended dosage of 3 capsules, twice daily for the duration of this period. Like any regimen, it’s smart to make GOPO part of your routine.
- Place GOPO in a good spot to find it morning and evening
- Keep a second light-proof bottle of GOPO at work if needed as a backup
- Does not need refrigeration or to be taken with food
- Can be taken with water or sprinkled over food (do not cook)
- Keep a journal or add GOPO to your daily to-do list as a reminder
- Ask a friend to be a GOPO pal to check with you frequently or find someone to take GOPO with
Nutrition & Weight*
Any excess weight you can shed will help to relieve strain on delicate joints. And of course, losing weight may encourage you to be more active too. A healthy diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as oily fish like wild caught salmon and fresh tuna, contain omega-3 essential fatty acids, which have been shown to help maintain joint mobility and suppleness.
Fitness & Motion*
Controlled movement exercises can help you to maintain suppleness in joints, while strengthening exercises can help your muscles take the pressure off your joints. For example, swimming is a great aerobic exercise to help improve overall fitness and control weight. *Talk to your doctor before making significant changes in your diet or exercise.